Saturday, January 14, 2006

咖啡篇


"爱是... 帮他收拾随意放着的 "空" 咖啡杯子."

~~~

He is such an addict. Has to have at least 2 cups of coffee each day. The empty cup has already "visited" many places in this small apt...

1. next to the window;
2. on the floor besides the mattress;
3. On the heater;
(I didn't know he likes placing coffee cup on the heater. Why? To keep warm? I actually didn't find a cup there, what I found were rings of dried coffee stains on the heater.... what a clue.. and I didn't just find one, there are at least 2, 3 circles.... had a hard time cleaning it... must hv been there for days.)
4. (to gv him one credit) mostly on the table;
5. Today I realised he found a new spot -- the TV stand! Sighz..
6. (well, sometimes, when I'm lucky) The used cup can be found in the sink; BUT
7. (although in the sink...) I hv now to deal with dried coffee stains in the cup...

So....not so lucky at' all.

Which is why, on rare occasion, when he actually remembered to at least turn on the tap to soak the empty coffee cup, I am very grateful.

Only I didn't understand that IF he has bothered to do just that, couldn't he just has washed his own cup???

Well, actually he did. Once in a while... He washed my cup even!